TEM Talks – Tech Education Moment Blog #64
Dear Miss Avon
What will “the New Normal” pandemic changes look like in the future?
The “New Normal” after the pandemic changes are likely to include these 12 things.
- attending church, funeral, graduation and related program events anywhere, anytime, online rather than at a physical building location
- attending business meetings and conferences online rather than in person
- cleaning public and common area surfaces and spaces much more frequently
- going to the movies, concerts, or sports events via a streaming service rather than in person
- home schooling rather than public schooling via distance learning
- online grocery and retail shopping rather than in a physical store shopping
- preparing more meals at home and less family restaurant dining
- private transportation rather than on a crowded bus, airline, ship, or train
- seeing the doctor online rather than via an office visit
- staying socially connected online rather than at physical site locations
- working from home rather than working from the corporate office location
- requiring health checks before starting work or using a public or group facility