- Should I take this course online?
It depends on:
- the 1st timers comfort level with using new technology
- proficiency level using up-to-date hardware and software
- learning style
- attention span
- access to face-to-face support as needed when needed
- online facilitator’s instructional delivery method(s)
Take a Free Try-Out Class: Enroll in a free, or under $5, online course. Libraries, senior centers, senior organizations, and free courseware sites–these are places to find free or under $5 beginner courses.
Christmas, Florida: We will visit the Christmas History Park. Then, go by the post office to mail friends and Santa post cards from Christmas.
Santa Claus, Indiana: Let’s stop in for a visit to the Santa Claus Museum, then the Santa Christmas Store, and next see what on the menu at Santa’s Lodge.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania: Three things we will enjoy: Strolling around Christmas City Village, going to the Moravian Museum, seeing how Moravian cookies get made.
Puzzle in our book at http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01MRY0HZX
ARROW FILE MAXIMIZE
CAPS FLASH DRIVE MENU
CLOUD GOOGLE MOUSE
CPU ICON PASSWORD
DELETE INBOX PRINT
DESKTOP ISP SWIPE
EBAY KEYBOARD URL
What a great opportunity to find out what word processing is! If you are a beginner with a little Internet & typing experience, this course is for you. Dr. Canty, a certified MOS Word specialist, will show you how to create and customize documents for yourself, friends, family, and associates.
Word Processing Workshops
- Treasure Hunt & WORD Talk
- Your Own Fee-Free Greeting Cards
- 1,2,3 Draw: Illustrate with Pictures
- Best Social Networking Practices
- Brain Train with Word Processing Neurobics
- Blogging and Online Selling
- Play Ball 114 Words Competition
- New Event or Robot Species Flyer
- Your Edible Word Processing Craft Project
- Tell Your 1-Sentence Tale
- Better Than Theirs Resume & Cover Letter
Short Test and Course Certificate